- Aifinity Holding LTD, 69 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham B18 6EW
- Company No: 11523823 – Registered in England & Wales
- SocializerHub® is a registered trademark of QBitCRC Solutions LTD
- Aifinity® is a registered trademark of Aifinity Holding LTD
- QBitCRC Solutions LTD with registered office at 101 Rose Street South Land, Edinburgh EH2 3JG, Scotland Company No: 664411
- Represented by: Johann René Ebert (Director)
Phone: +44 131 618 921 7
e-mail: SocializerHub Management
Disclaimer of liability:
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. Upon becoming aware of any such legal infringements, we will remove the content in question immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which we have no influence on. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the content of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not identified at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. We will remove such contents immediately upon becoming aware of any infringements.
As a rule, it is possible to use our website without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from access by third parties. The use by third parties of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example through spam mails.
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This data protection declaration refers only to our web pages. If you are redirected to other sites via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for the execution of the contract. For example, your name and address must be passed on to the supplier of the goods for the delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your express consent or without a legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract processing. After the contract has been completely processed, your data will be blocked for further use. After expiry of the tax and commercial law regulations, this data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting “Block cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can ask questions, for example, via the following e-mail address: SocializerHub Management
Online Dispute Resolution
Online dispute resolution according to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
All images are own images, licensed images or images from the free image database pixabay.com.
Some images in the blog are licensed images from LS.Graphics.